Wednesday, July 21, 2010

mmmmmmmmm............contented sigh...........

I feel good.......I just got back from seeing Sex & the City 2 at the movies. I was the only one in the whole theatre!!!! I had a bit of cabin fever after being stuck at home with the sick kids. I wanted to be with them, but they drove me crazy at the same time. Nicola is a much easier patient than Daniel. He gets 'man-flu' he groans & moans & has to sit on my lap & have me stroke his forehead, etc. Where as Nicola takes her medicine & goes to bed! So Scott got home early today & I went to the movies all by myself! It was great, I feel so much better having just sat there for over 2 hours watching these ridiculous women on the screen. The fashion was insane, I mean mega high heel in the desert or to sit in your apartment & watch TV?? Some of the outfits were great others hideous, but that is to be expected. I really related to the drunken chat the two mothers had :) I have the best husband in the world!!! ....contented sigh.......

No comments: