Monday, November 10, 2008

First sunburn of the season

woohooo! roll on summer! I don't even care that I got burnt, the sun was so lovely, altho it's a bit sore today. We had a busy weekend with 2 birthday parties & kids sport. And the kids & I have just got back from dropping daddy at the airport, he's so excited to be going to Invercargil for a few days, hopefully he doesn't get snowed on!
I know it was already 2 weeks ago, but here is my LO from Nic's class at camp. It's a bit different, but I like it. Nicola says her crown isn't big enuff! LOL! My mini book is going well, almost finished, but u wont get to see it until after Xmas as it is a pressie; it's a bit different to the original from Faye's class too.
I got a cool Dymo embossing label maker & have been labeling everything in site, hehe. The labels look just like the old ones, but the machine thingy is much easier to use.
We had Daniel's appointment at the Super Clinic to see how his speech therapy is going today. She was happy with his pronunciations now, but still concerned about the nasal quality of his speech so we are having a special x-ray of inside his mouth & nose while he is talking. This should happen sometime before he is 4! LOL!

No comments: