Tuesday, July 29, 2008
So for some reason I decided I should make new covers for my albums instead of paying good money for something I could do myself. So far I have made 2 for Daniel & 2 for Nicola, & I think I may have created a rod for my own back!!!! LOL!! I have been using by left over sewing supplies as well as scrapping stuff. The fabric is mod podge glued onto the covers. Some fabrics worked better than others. For some reason I quilted one of Nicola's with beads & sequins, it's really cool, but it took me about a week! I want to get back to scrapping!!!! This all started cos Scott suggested I should put my pages in chronological order, which was a great idea as they are all over the place at the moment. It's really interesting looking back at how much the kids have grown & how much my style has changed.
Posted by Kerry-Sue Thomson at 7:44 PM