Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us


Well its been 12 long years :-) & they have been great! We went out for dinner with some friends last night to the Mexican Cafe in town, then to another friends for desert. It was a really nice evening just cahtting with friends. Hmmmm shall I upload a wedding LO? Started on wedding album this year, yes I know what you are thinking, but we do have a proffessional album.



I was so excited about Nicola's ballet photos I have already scrapped them!!!! I used that nice new Kaiser black & pink paper & heaps of bling!!!!



I was feeling un-inspired so I have been working on redoing some of my 8 1/2 x 11 pages. Did 5 today!!! Not that they are that difficult. Here is the most interesting, of a ski trip Scott & I went on before we were married, 94 I think.

2 comments:

TracyP said...

I just LOVE that ballet LO!! I was drooling over that paper today!! I HAVE to get some!!

Anonymous said...

awwww such cutie ballerinas there!
Congrats on your anniversaty too.