Sunday, August 24, 2008

Spring Cleaning

Yes I know I'm a bit early, but don't stop me once I get going!
Anyway the kids have been driving us nuts using the computer on my scrap desk, so all 4 of us are in one room & I can't really get to my desk anymore. So I spent the last 2 days organising & throwing out heaps of my old sewing stuff. I had heaps of fabric that I will never use & boxes that have just moved from house to house without being opened. So now there is room for another computer! yay! & I filled my boot with recycling! I couldn't wait till Monday to empty my boot either, had to go for a special trip to the recycling bins. I feel so much better & can't believe how much I threw away! Now I just have to research the use of fabric in scrapbooking pages for all those lovely patchworking scraps I couldn't part with. LOL

No comments: