Sunday, December 14, 2008
I got stung by a wasp yesterday afternoon :-( I was doing the gardening when I accidentally found a nest. Luckily when I yelled, Nicola ran & they went after me, not her. I only got stung once, but wow! My hand was on fire!!! I asked Scott to amputate it, but he wouldn't. LOL! Lots of ice & an overdose of anti-histamine later, I had a nap.........luckily I did wake up. It really annoys me that you can't see anything, so much pain, but not a mark on my hand. Maybe I made it all up?
Posted by Kerry-Sue Thomson at 7:54 PM