Tuesday, August 18, 2009

He's coming home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has been up & down alot in the last few days, even developing a new pain & irregular heart beat, but he has been cleared to come home lunchtime today!!!!!!!!!!! Now my hard work starts. I have missed him so much I have been neglecting myself & the kids to spend time with him in the hospital. Will keep you posted, right now I have to clean the house & then go to pick him up.
On another topic this is my week 2 entry for the latest Crafty Tart competition. I had to go & take special photos around the house for it, but I am happy with the result. I kept the white background (been a loooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnngggg time since I did a white page!), but my photos are colour. I love the way the colours pop out at you. I kept the journalling like the add & also put my title in the same sort of place. So basically i had used it as a sketch for my LO. It is so simple yet so effective. They are currently up to week 4, but I have not even had the chance to think about scrapbooking lately.

No comments: