Wednesday, December 30, 2009

This is what summer is all about....

Yay!!! the stress of Christmas is over & the holidays finally feel like they have begun. We have been swimming, having BBQ's, bouncing on the new trampoline, have friends over for a few drinks, etc. I have even finally got a sleep in this morning, which was nice. The top pic is Scott throwing Nicola, the lower is Daniel & Uncle Evan who is visiting from Denmark for Christmas this year.

I think I have found my mojo again too!!! Maybe it was hiding with this years Christmas Spirit? Nicola & I have just finished a LO of her at a friends birthday party with her face painted. It was her idea to put he heart in the middle of the flower & I think i t looks cool. What this space I think we have an up-and-coming junior scrapper on my hands

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.