Thursday, May 3, 2012

Hello everyone in Blogland

So I haven't been here for awhile.  Actually been pretty busy, some stuff I don't want to talk about, some I just can't be bothered.  I have found I prefer the instant gratification & two way conversations on Facebook  lately to me talking to myself on here. I usually use my blog to showcase my work; lately it has been either been gifts, OTP projects still not completed or work I feel is crap; so not been doing that. Or I use my blog as my diary, but FB timeline is pretty good at that ATM & I am scrapping pics soon after I take them so don't need this to record my journalling for me.  So the major things happening lately have been very personal & not really stuff I want to share with the whole world, all 7 of you.  So maybe I should take requests? Do you want to know my mental state? My LO's? My new hobby? My family? Anything else? Or shall I disappear from blogland?

No comments: