Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!!

It's only a month early, what's your point? I wanted a small point & shoot camera that fits in my handbag for when we are out & about. Like the other day the kids were being really cute at the dentist & well I don't carry the SLR with me all the time. So a tiny camera would be good. Harvey Norman had them on special and I wanted it before we go on holiday to Napier. Of'course I HAD to have a pink one!!!! Got a cute little pink bag for it too. Just waiting for the battery to charge now.........


Week two of Olympics done. It was Gymnastics = ribbons & swirls/florishes, etc. Not as happy with this one as last weeks, but still I got another wedding layout done.


Week 3 is Decathalon. Maximum of 10 elements. Daniel complained that the first two entries weren't of him so this one is the kids, can't say anything else until the big reveal on Tuesday, except that I like this one.

No comments: