Thursday, September 18, 2008

Week 4 Swimming


This was a ticky one for me as I don't really get the whole transperancy trend at the moment. I have been known to use it for journalling sometimes & that is what I was planning to do on this LO. However it printed in the wrong place so I but it back thru the printer & nothing came out!!!!! Opps!!!!! Scott had to pull appart the whole thing & cut the transperancy from the roller thingy that it had melted around, now all our printing has a line on it. So lesson for the week, don't put a warm transperancy thru your laser printer, it wont come out again! Journalling reads: "We'll all be planning that route; We're gonna take real soon; We're waxing down our surfboards; We can't wait for noon; We'll all be gone for the summer; We're on surfari to stay; Tell mummy we're surfing; Surfin' all day." (sing to Surfin' U.S.A. by Beach Boys tune)

No comments: