Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Week 5 - Track & Field - Camping, Thomson Style

So this Layout is supposed to be about an outdoor adventure. Scott saw Nicola watching TV in the lounge & said that that woud be perfect for the challenge, how right he was. This is just our family, LOL. Why would you want to venture outside when you can sit inside with carpet under your bum & no rain on you & watch TV from the comfort of your tent? I really like how this one came out, my favourite to date. However it was also VERY expensive!!!! I didn't have the right piece of paper so went to Spotlight to see what I could find & I went a little crazy! I got woden dooor hangers for the kids to paint on holiday next week & a clipboard for me to make; paper; & heaps of bling! The bird & butterflies we cut out of flocked paper that I have had for ages, but didn't know what to do with. There are 10 tiny ladybug stickers for you to find on the LO. I am so glad it wasn't the decatholon tho cos I have counted over 40 elements!

No comments: