Friday, October 3, 2008

Olympics are finished!


Phew! That was a long 6 weeks. Heaps of fun & challenging, but also very time consuming. Got a pile of pics that have been neglected over the past 6 weeks & the holiday shots will need to be done.
Week six was archery, we have to use 3 consentric circles (bull's eye) & an arrow. These are the only 2 photos I have of me playing softball for Howick when I was 9 (hubby didn't even know I did). The big arrow points to the ball. Journalling reads "When I was 9 I played Softball for Howick. It would have helped me a great deal if there was a giant arrow pointing to the ball, but unfortunately not. I could hardly see the ball to either catch or hit it. I only got my glasses part way through the season and I was so paranoid about breaking them that I hardly wore them."

No comments: