Thursday, June 4, 2009

Just call me "Your Royal Pinkness"

Do you like my new profile pic? I decided to get PINK highlights in my hair. I think they are cool, so do the kids. Scott thinks I am trying to look like my favourite singer, P!NK. Now I feel like I need to go to a party, but mum is really sick, so no babysitters :-( By the way, Nicola took the pic of me!
This week of Crafty Tart competition was paper scrolls. Didn't really like this challenge as I don't really 'get' paper scrolls. So I tried to make them do something, rather than just be there. I love blogging, the journalling for this LO is just a copy of earlier blog posts! I did love the way the dimensional magic reacted with the handmade paper for the 'baubles'.

Waaaaayyyyyy back when I went to the NZScrapbooking Mega Crop I started on a page to submit for publishing in Up2Scrap magazine. I finally got it finished & have been accepted for publishing!!! Posted it this morning, I can't show you it but it will be in the July/Aug Issue. Daniel is very excited about having a pic of him in a magazine.

Nicola's party went well & already feel like a lifetime ago. She is onto her second week of school already! She loves it & always gives me her newsletters & does her homework as soon as she gets home. There is a pic of her on her first day on Scott's blog.

We have decided to take Daniel off of the ADD meds as the neither the teacher or us noticed any difference & he was getting headaches. Also the more people I talk to say it is just a boy thing. We will have to see. He is still doing really well with his hockey.

Cousin Peter had his party on Monday (Queens birthday). We gave him all of Daniel's Thomas stuff. All three kids (and the 2 daddys) played with it for hours, it was so cute.

I'm sure I have forgotten something........

1 comment:

mummymoo said...

You sounds like a kindred spirt, just quietly I dont get the whole scroll thing either cause they only get squished in the album grrr

But I loved your layout and LOVE LOVED your jounralling

AND WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO on having a layout accepted that is so cool! Will have to def have a look now :)