Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Honey I'm home!

Phew! That was fun, but I'm glad to be home! Thanks to Sandra & Janette!!!!!


Highlights of the weekend included; sleeping thru breakfast every day, Tracey setting the fire alarm off, Melvyns cooking, underfloor heating, talking, meeting new people, learining new techniques, sleeping in & staying up late, no kids, (missed hubby tho) eating, shopping, laughing, scrapping ............ I completed 12 Layouts!


Guess who won first place in the "how to look naked" challenge? ME!!!!!!!!!!Melvyn (camp cook) was the judge & he took his role very seriously, LOL! My LO os shown on Human Yo-yo post.


I didn't take my camera so you will have to check out Danice's blog for our photos. But did take pics of my LO's when I got home. Wanna see them? Of'course you do!


The first 2 double LO were of Nicola & Mopsie using flowers from 'Buzz & Bloom' thanks Shirley.

Nicola & her snail still require journalling, thanks to Lorraine for her snail stamp.
The last of Daniel's baby photos using Kaiser boy paper.My other entry into the "naked" challenge.
Different pool LO I have sooooooo many pool photos! Used creative memories cutter & punches.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Hey there, still loving your LO's hmmmmmm do we have issues with flowers and water on peoples heads still?? LMAO

Hugs
Sandra

Anonymous said...

I didn't realise that you did so many! You're a machine!! LOL

I also didn't realise that your nana had passed away recently.... that makes the garden one even more special - and I'm loving those buzz and bloom flowers on it.