Wednesday, April 15, 2009

& here are the others....







The card is the make-n-take from Louise Williams on Friday night. I painted my transparency with twinkling H2O's also. I can never follow instructions without changing something.

The double LO is from Mopsie's birthday party last year. Scott took such beautiful photos I didn't know what to do with them. I had doubles of most of the photos so I have cut the flowers & balloons & mounted them on foam tape making them jump further off the page. It was a very important day for the family so they had to be scrapped 'right'.
This is another honeymoon LO, dunno why I have been inspired to do them atm, but best to strike while the iron is hot (it's only been like 13 years) I used the BG Marrakech stickers on this 1, painted the orange leaves with red, but think they look awesome, if only I had more....had to do a bit of creative journalling as the memory is fading, 'a big tree', 'another big tree' hehe!

No comments: